Vietnam Shore Excursion with Bravo Indochina Tours

alexskydog

I ve read many possitive review and pictures on this company...Bravo Indochina seem does a better job than other vendors and we d like to book with them for our upcoming trip in Ho Chi Minh from Phu My port and Hoi An from Tien Sa port. Any recommendation?:):):)

Our cruise ship stopped in Danang(At Tien Sa) and Ho Chi Minh (at Phu My) and we organized shore excursions for a small group of six people. In any cities using Bravo Indochina was an extremely fantastic experience. Our travel consultant Angie (ms) always promptly and happy to discuss the details of the itinerary. The tour were really comprehensive for one-day tours and six of us particularly enjoy the cyclo rides in both cities. Highly recommended!!!!

Thank you for your post! Can you please tell me where does it show the tours from the various ports that we dock in Vietnam. I looked on the website and it shows tours from downtown areas. Do we need to get transportation from the ship to the city to pick up the tour. Any information that you can give is greatly appreciated, since this is our first cruise in Asia - Vietnam