Timing to arrange transfer after self-disembarkation at Southampton Cruise Terminal

aussiebossyboots

Firstly thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

I am in the process of arranging a Windsor taxi service to collect us after self-disembarkation from our Cunard cruise in Southampton for a tour of Windsor Castle.

This firm will take us to Windsor, store our luggage while we tour the castle and surrounds and then collect us at 4pm to transfer to Heathrow Terminal 5 for our flight to Copenhagen at 8pm. All for a very affordable price so I am keen lock this in.

From readings we should be able to disembark at say 8am and if I book the transfer at 8.30am (all being well with no late arrival) should that be sufficient time to get through any official procedures?

Also, if we get off earlier is there any sheltered place to wait for the transfer?

Your comments and suggests are appreciated. Cheers.

Quick query where are you embarking? Southampton? Or just disembarking in Southampton as this will make a difference in the time it takes to disembark, as if you are doing round trip to Southampton you should pretty much walk off the ship without any formalities. But probably customs check if you board elsewhere...cheers V

Firstly thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

I am in the process of arranging a Windsor taxi service to collect us after self-disembarkation from our Cunard cruise in Southampton for a tour of Windsor Castle.

This firm will take us to Windsor, store our luggage while we tour the castle and surrounds and then collect us at 4pm to transfer to Heathrow Terminal 5 for our flight to Copenhagen at 8pm. All for a very affordable price so I am keen lock this in.

From readings we should be able to disembark at say 8am and if I book the transfer at 8.30am (all being well with no late arrival) should that be sufficient time to get through any official procedures?

Also, if we get off earlier is there any sheltered place to wait for the transfer?

Your comments and suggests are appreciated. Cheers.

Good afternoon ABB.

Maybe just the thing to assist you once you reach Windsor...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/09/20/one-way-to-do-windsor-and-eton-from-southampton/

A review I wrote just for folk like you.

9821190815_b7fe56ca45_z.jpg