Excursions for Labadee, Falmouth & Cozumel

Agenator

We are scheduled to go on Oasis of the Seas on October 1 and I'm looking for THE things not to miss at those ports. I'm traveling with my mom, who is 78 and my husband. We are both 55. We don't want any serious physical exertion.

What are your favorites?

Go!

We leave tomorrow on same itinerary. Labadee we are going kayaking but easy to walk off the ship and do a beach day. Falmouth depends on the weather. If nice we will walk downtown then hail a taxi to Burwood Beach. If not, we will tour downtown. For Cozumel, we like Paradise Beach and then drinks at the Thirsty Cougar.

We are on the Oasis Western Caribbean cruise in February, 2018. We rented a beach bungalow in Labadee (was on sale for $200 a few weeks ago). In Jamaica we are considering a day pass to Jewel Runaway Bay. And in Cozumel, we are looking at a 3 hour drive yourself jeep tour (with guide) to the ruins at San Gervasio and the Myan ruins. We have never been to any of these ports but I hope this gives you some ideas.

Hubby and I are in your age range and we did the zipline on Labadee and LOVED it. We'd never been ziplining before and we are definitely not in great physical shape but it's really not strenuous at all (the craziest part is that darn jungle truck ride up the hill). Our teenagers couldn't believe we did it (although we had photo proof!). We took them on the same cruise a eight months later and we all did the zipline together. It's really a fun thing to do and I'm not a brave person by any stretch of the imagination! Try it!!

We leave tomorrow on same itinerary. Labadee we are going kayaking but easy to walk off the ship and do a beach day. Falmouth depends on the weather. If nice we will walk downtown then hail a taxi to Burwood Beach. If not, we will tour downtown. For Cozumel, we like Paradise Beach and then drinks at the Thirsty Cougar.

Thanks, lazy