Questions about Hawaii

cruzin Phillis

Going to hawaii 11/2014. I have started my research and would like to know what is Hawaii like in November.

Also want to get info where are so good vacation rentals, or hotels to stay in Honolulu?

How many days you suggest staying there for the pre and post cruise?

Are there any places to aviod which could be dangerous?

Thanks for your advice!!!:)

Going to hawaii 11/2014. I have started my research and would like to know what is Hawaii like in November.

Also want to get info where are so good vacation rentals, or hotels to stay in Honolulu?

Tripadviser seems to be good site to search for what you are asking. I like the various travel books you can buy or better yet, get from your local library. Temp in Nov on Ohau doesn't change much year round. The above will have that information also (check also on Nov. rainfall averages). Pre cruise I would recommend at least flying in the day before & since Ohau is not part of the cruise, 2-3 days might be better. Long flights to the islands from midwest & east coast. 6 hr time change for us going in July this year. Do a search now for flights using approximate dates in Nov this year to see what is available to get to and also home after cruise. POA docks @ 7 when you end your cruise. Would allow 1 1/2 hr to disembark then an hour to get to airport (one way streets & traffic is very heavy with morning rush) + check in - Flights after 1 are recommended.

Don't stay in Honolulu, stay in Waikiki.

We went to Maui in late Oct - early November 2012 and the weather was fantatstic. We stayed at NOELANI CONDOMINIUMS, 4095 HONOAPIILANI RD LAHINA, HI 96761. We were in Suite 310 and it was everythng we hoped it would be.

http://www.noelanicondoresort.com/condos/unit-310

TripAdvisor rating are great: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g60634-d87319-Reviews-Noelani_Condominium_Resort-Lahaina_Maui_Hawaii.html

Wherever you stay, I'm sure you'll love Hawaii. We're already planning to go back.

Archived