Ibiza port day

Hi cruisegal we will be in Ibiza June 11th on the Riviera. Did you happen to find a nice beach? If yes how did you get there?

Hi Tsabbarese! I am on your Cruise! I believe Cruisegal is on the Riviera after us, she said her Ibiza Port day is June 16. My family opted to do the beach excursion from the ship. All I want to do is sit on the beach and play in the ocean. I will be exhausted from all the previous ports and I'm not a fan of driving around. After the beach from 10-2, we plan to walk around the Old town area. It's a Sunday Port for us. So not sure if that means establishments will be closed or not. I'm making Ibiza a lazy beach day. We did looks at the Wine Tour but opted for a different Wine Tour to Nice out of Monte Carlo.

• 7 months later...

My daughter and I took the local Santa Eulalia Ferry that leaves from the main waterfront in Ibiza town to the small beach village Calla Longa. It is a quaint town with a lovely, small beach about a 30-45 min. boat ride away. We loved our little half day excursion. There are set times the boat drops you off and picks you up a few times a day. Our second day we just enjoyed the old town D'alt Vila and the local shops and cuisine. We enjoyed our relaxing time in Ibiza in September.

Will be there end of June. Looking for a relaxing beach day. Any names of smaller beaches we could direct a cab to? Since we have over night at this port what should we do after the beach? Thanks