Murano Five Senses Menu questions...

2calgarycruisers

NO, the portions are full size, the same as you would get if you ordered from the main menu. IMO if you have the premium beverage package you are farther ahead to order from the menu with wine pairing for each course that you choose to order. The wines on the five senses menu might be a bit better but by the time you get to the entrée you might not notice. And, of course, when you pair a good port with cheese and then dessert with a dessert wine, or more port, who cares, or can remember? :D

NO, the portions are full size, the same as you would get if you ordered from the main menu. IMO if you have the premium beverage package you are farther ahead to order from the menu with wine pairing for each course that you choose to order. The wines on the five senses menu might be a bit better but by the time you get to the entrée you might not notice. And, of course, when you pair a good port with cheese and then dessert with a dessert wine, or more port, who cares, or can remember? :D

I may not remember what I ate or what the wines were, but I definitely remember the smile on my face :D

We believe that the term "belly bloat" applies after that meal :).

Hank

Exactly, that's why we haven't done it for years, even without the beverage package it is just too much food so we would just order a bottle of wine and a glass of port or dessert wine.