Dining

bwlive

Can anyone tell me which dining room name is anytime dining and which is early and late dinning room. We are set for the 6pm dining. We have a family of 13 and do they have tables for 13 or more. Carnival Vista Nov. 27th

Edited by bwlive

In earlier posts it was reported that YTD might switch to Reflections, and early and late seating might switch to Horizons. The reason stated was more European cruisers tend to prefer YTD while in the US it's just the opposite. Horizons is the larger dinning room. I'll find out for sure on November 16th.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all who posted so far about dining... If any of you are on earlier before the Nov. 27th date... If you could let me know if their is an email for the Matri'D- so we can make sure they won't put all 13 of us at two tables before we get on board. Thanks for your help with this. :)

Thank you all who posted so far about dining... If any of you are on earlier before the Nov. 27th date... If you could let me know if their is an email for the Matri'D- so we can make sure they won't put all 13 of us at two tables before we get on board. Thanks for your help with this. :)

The biggest table holds 10 people. There is no way 13people can fit comfortably at one table. have your agentlink every booking. Make sure you are all together. You will more then likely get two tables side by side. You do not want to be crammed into one table