Sonny Binns Tour?

Beth

• 3 weeks later...
How can I contact Sonny Binns for an island tour? Thanks for any info. Beth

Not sure if you have cruised yet. Sonny's tour company is HF Tours and Transfers. We did a tour with him two years ago, he was excellent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for the link. We are booked with him on our B2B in just a couple of weeks and this is the first time I have seen pictures. Can't wait! It looks like a lot of fun.:)

Your Welcome!

I have not seen the link anywhere so I am sure it is very new. He sent it to me this morning.

I was very pleased to see the pics as well. and how professional the site is.

It gave me even more confidence in booking with him ..and more excited as well. Enjoy your cruise!!!

What B2B are you doing?

We are on a B2B in Dec on NCL Pearl 21 day Eastern and Southern.

Only 2 repeated ports and only one port out of the entire itinerary we have been to before. VERY excited :) Lots of bucket list destinations getting checked off on this trip.

We usually do a week or 2 at an all inclusive in Dec but this year decided to cruise a longer cruise instead. So far an excellent decision :D

Your Welcome!

I have not seen the link anywhere so I am sure it is very new. He sent it to me this morning.

I was very pleased to see the pics as well. and how professional the site is.

It gave me even more confidence in booking with him ..and more excited as well. Enjoy your cruise!!!

What B2B are you doing?

We are on a B2B in Dec on NCL Pearl 21 day Eastern and Southern.

Only 2 repeated ports and only one port out of the entire itinerary we have been to before. VERY excited :) Lots of bucket list destinations getting checked off on this trip.

We usually do a week or 2 at an all inclusive in Dec but this year decided to cruise a longer cruise instead. So far an excellent decision :D

We will be on a B2B on the Jewel of the Seas. St. Kitts is our only repeat destination, 9 ports all together with 5 new ports for us. We are really looking forward to it. Since we have had this cruise booked for a year we are getting very excited.:)

This will be our second time in Aruba. We were there in 2009 and had a short port stop - only time to do the Jolly Pirates tour, which was a real highlight for us. We will be doing that again with our cruise group plus others in our Roll Call followed by the Sonny Binns Tour, so it will be fun. This will be the first time we get to see more of the island with a tour. I am glad we have a long day there this time, from 8 AM to 11 PM.

We will be on a B2B on the Jewel of the Seas. St. Kitts is our only repeat destination, 9 ports all together with 5 new ports for us. We are really looking forward to it. Since we have had this cruise booked for a year we are getting very excited.:)

This will be our second time in Aruba. We were there in 2009 and had a short port stop - only time to do the Jolly Pirates tour, which was a real highlight for us. We will be doing that again with our cruise group plus others in our Roll Call followed by the Sonny Binns Tour, so it will be fun. This will be the first time we get to see more of the island with a tour. I am glad we have a long day there this time, from 8 AM to 11 PM.

Sounds wonderful! I wonder if it is a similar Itinerary to ours. 9 ports with 2 repeats St Thomas and St Kitts.

We have been to St Thomas once, we took a taxi to Sapphire Beach and really enjoyed it. This time on one day we will go to St John Island and I am still working on the other day perhaps a snorkel tour with the ship if I can not find an independent one I like that is similar.

I wish all of the Islands were as cheap and easy to explore as Aruba will be! A Full day (Sonny's and beaches in the afternoon to snorkel) for well under 40 dollars each.

Have fun! it will be an amazing cruise!

• 1 year later...

SunnyAZgirl: Hi Ginny: I was checking out info about Sonny Binns and look who I found. Hope all is well with you and the family. Did you like the tour with Sonny Binns. What cruising are you doing now. Take care, be well. Iris

SunnyAZgirl: Hi Ginny: I was checking out info about Sonny Binns and look who I found. Hope all is well with you and the family. Did you like the tour with Sonny Binns. What cruising are you doing now. Take care, be well. Iris

Hi Iris!

We loved the tour with Sonny Binns. I would highly recommend him. There are a lot of pictures in the Week Two portion of my Jewel Southern Caribbean B2B Review in my signature.:)

We are getting ready to get back on the Jewel next month for our Panama Canal cruise. We are really looking forward to that! Otherwise, we have been busy losing weight - Steve lost 45 pounds and is a goal and I have lost 105 pounds so far!:D I hope you and Mike are well, also. Hopefully, we can cruise together again, soon.

Hi Ginny: We booked Sonny Binns.\WOW!!!! tHAT is great. How did you guys do it. You looked great before I can't imagine how GREAT YOU BOTH LOOK.

IT WOULD BE OUR PLEASURE TO SAIL AGAIN WITH BOTH OF YOU.

We are doing Serenade of the Seas in NOvember and Anthem in December and Serenade of the Seas in May.

Take care and keep in touch. Iris