Chocolate Seaside Workshop

judyzoo

Wondering which shop they go to. But I think you can go to Chocolateria Isla Bella just north of the Plaza or Chocolates KaoKao in the eastern end of San Miguel and do tours on your own. Neither overlook the sea channel. KaoKao often has discounts on line if you sign up. Cost of taxi might make total costs equivalent.

Wondering which shop they go to. But I think you can go to Chocolateria Isla Bella just north of the Plaza or Chocolates KaoKao in the eastern end of San Miguel and do tours on your own. Neither overlook the sea channel. KaoKao often has discounts on line if you sign up. Cost of taxi might make total costs equivalent.

I think Kaokao has expanded into doing tours at Discover Mexico and Stingray Beach (where the seaside excursion takes place) if I understand correctly. There are one or two reviews on TripAdvisor but maybe someone on here has taken the tour and confirm or review.

I think Kaokao has expanded into doing tours at Discover Mexico and Stingray Beach (where the seaside excursion takes place) if I understand correctly. There are one or two reviews on TripAdvisor but maybe someone on here has taken the tour and confirm or review.

If that's correct, then might be worth a shot for the OP. KaoKao has wonderful chocolates!:)