Curacao , Grand Turk and Aruba

elainmir

We will be cruising in October, 2014. First port Aruba - we are doing the day pass at Occidental. Second port - Curacao - we are doing the west side tour with Irie Tours. Third port - Grand Turk - we are doing the two hour four wheeler tour through Carnival... then just walking to Jacks to spend the afternoon on the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone! We are going on the Liberty August 9th and we are so excited for all 3 ports. We have been to Grand Turk and that will be our beach day so we are open for suggestions of things to do in Aruba and Curaçao.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My wife, daughter and I are also going on Aug. 9

My wife, daughter and I are also going on Aug. 9

Hello!

We are also booked on the Liberty-Aug. 9th. Myself, my hubby, and two sons ages 16 and 20(almost 21!) We have been to all three islands previously on cruises. Loved all of them. We have also been on the Liberty back in 2010 before refurbishment, so I can't even imagine her looking even better! Last time, we went to Amsterdam Manor Hotel for a day pass at the beach-beautiful-then headed back to town to shop a little. By the way, the beach was beautiful, except water was not crystal clear enough to see your feet. Pretty blue, but a little stirred up for some reason.In Curacao, we walked all around the town over the Pontoon Bridge-even saw it swing open to let a cargo ship through-really cool to see! We had some drinks and appetizers in the Fort Riff shops and walked in the shops near the port at night. It was beautiful at night! In Grand Turk, we went to the Bohio Dive Resort to use the beach and snorkeled. Super clear water! We swam out pretty far to see some fish, but it was a great day. A beautiful and really quiet beach-no crowds at all. Headed back, and shopped a little at the Margaritaville shopping area. Hope that helps a little. We may venture out to a beach this time after a quick walk over the pontoon bridge this time...we don't want to go too far from town. Have a great cruise!