Excursion packages help needed

welshfamily

I have been looking at the excursions offered by Azamara. There seems to be a package offering 5 excursions at a discount. Unfortunately I cannot find a price. I have tried ringing Azamara and all they have done is send me a PDF brochure.

Does anyone know where I could find a price for the the package.

Thank you

Welshfamily, I'll find out for you.

For others, if you haven't seen it yet, here's the webpage promoting the new Land Discovery tour packages on seven of the Journey's Mediterranean sailings this Summer 2015:

June 23

July 05

July 12

July 21

July 30

Aug 06

Aug 23

Each package contains 5-6 tours, with one tour on each package free. If this type of package proves popular, I'm sure we'll see more of them in the future.

Mediterranean Land Discoveries® Packages - Pre-selected tour packages with complimentary excursion included.

Thank you

Did you see that the price for each is now showing up on the landing page for these tour packages? Thank you for pointing out that omission! This forum is so helpful to us :)

MEDITERRANEAN LAND DISCOVERIES PACKAGES

Yes the price is now showing.Thank you.

However the Amazing evening seems to have changed. The original evening was a type medieval fair which sounded very different and now the evening is being advertised as a choir performing classical pieces in St Johns cathedral. The event will now take place at 7.30 pm. Dinner will be served before hand on board.

My questions are ;

Do Amazing evenings change often and how will everyone eat dinner and be transferred off the ship to the cathedral for a performance which starts or departs at 7.30 pm. The details state the evening last for 2 and a half hours. To be honest I am not sure we would enjoy listening to a 12 person choir for this length of time. Classical choral music is quite 'highbrow'. Can anyone tell me if once we are board are further details provided ?

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the info. Could you confirm how I book the package. Do I book each individual trip or should I be looking for an option to book the package of trips.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

There's one preset package for each of the seven voyages. Just click the "Book Today".

Here's the link to the webpage.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/great-values/mediterranean-tour-packages

Thanks - sorry I'm sure it's me being dim but all I have when I go onto the link is the option to book the individual trips (rather than the package of trips). When I book them individually I do not get the discounted free trip.

I've tried looking to book the package but cannot find a reference to book the package (S058).

Thanks for the help

Rob

Thanks - sorry I'm sure it's me being dim but all I have when I go onto the link is the option to book the individual trips (rather than the package of trips). When I book them individually I do not get the discounted free trip.

I've tried looking to book the package but cannot find a reference to book the package (S058).

Thanks for the help

Rob

Hmmm, that's not right. I'll bring this to the web guru's attention.

And in the meantime, I'll find a work-around for you.

Tks for letting me know.

Bonnie