Best Beach Club when in Port with NCl

99taylorpn

We are visiting at Easter with NCL. I've looked at Little French Kay for a beach club, but it does not seem value for our dollar. Any other suggestions for beach clubs for out family 2 kids(10 & 7) and 2 adults. We enjoy good food and drinks, clear waters that will allow us to see fish and a beautiful beach. Any suggestions?

Thanks

We are visiting at Easter with NCL. I've looked at Little French Kay for a beach club, but it does not seem value for our dollar. Any other suggestions for beach clubs for out family 2 kids(10 & 7) and 2 adults. We enjoy good food and drinks, clear waters that will allow us to see fish and a beautiful beach. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Samana Santa (Holy Week) is a HUGE holiday in Central America, it runs the week of Easter and brings people out of the hills of the mainland to all the beaches. They say the sand can not be seen on West Bay Beach for all the people.

I am unclear if the day of Easter is as busy and nuts as the week.. For sanity sake, I would book one of the private islands. Maya Key or Little French Key.

Ya might toss a post on the Trip Advisor Roatan board, they maybe able to tell you when the party stops. Then make a choice of where.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g292019-i4482-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

Samana Santa (Holy Week) is a HUGE holiday in Central America, it runs the week of Easter and brings people out of the hills of the mainland to all the beaches. They say the sand can not be seen on West Bay Beach for all the people.

I am unclear if the day of Easter is as busy and nuts as the week.. For sanity sake, I would book one of the private islands. Maya Key or Little French Key.

Ya might toss a post on the Trip Advisor Roatan board, they maybe able to tell you when the party stops. Then make a choice of where.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g292019-i4482-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

Which would be better in your opinion Maya Key or LFK?

Which would be better in your opinion Maya Key or LFK?

I am not the best choice of person to ask.. I do not like the politics of the people at Little French Key so.....

There are several people here abouts who have done both.. perhaps checking those threads or asking again would be of help.

Thanks

We on ncl dawn leaving easter sunday and chose lfk

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app