Freedom of the Seas Oct. 9

Our cruise is coming up soon and we are getting excited. We have 2 balcony rooms. It will be my sister's 3rd cruise this year. The last time I went on a cruise was over 10 years ago and my husband ended up in the infirmary and in the hospital in Nassau and we flew back to Orlando so not pleasant memories. This will be my daughter and her friend's first cruise and we are celebrating my daughter's 40th birthday.

We are iced tea drinkers so are not getting any drink packages. I know this is a weird question but does anyone know what kind of sweetener they have for the tea? If it's Sweet & Low, we will bring our own sweetener.

I saw something about a card for 10 drinks for $70, $80, or $90. Is anyone familiar with this? We aren't big drinkers but that sounds like something we could be interested in.

If we pay for internet for one person does that mean all of us can use it, but just one person at a time?

Thanks!

Our cruise is coming up soon and we are getting excited. We have 2 balcony rooms. It will be my sister's 3rd cruise this year. The last time I went on a cruise was over 10 years ago and my husband ended up in the infirmary and in the hospital in Nassau and we flew back to Orlando so not pleasant memories. This will be my daughter and her friend's first cruise and we are celebrating my daughter's 40th birthday.

We are iced tea drinkers so are not getting any drink packages. I know this is a weird question but does anyone know what kind of sweetener they have for the tea? If it's Sweet & Low, we will bring our own sweetener.

I saw something about a card for 10 drinks for $70, $80, or $90. Is anyone familiar with this? We aren't big drinkers but that sounds like something we could be interested in.

If we pay for internet for one person does that mean all of us can use it, but just one person at a time?

Thanks!

You may want to connect with your fellow cruisers going the same week as you!!;) I have attached the thread below if your week is October 9 of this year!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2214133&page=10

They can help you out and tell you how to join in their free Meet & Mingle aboard the ship!!:cool:

I can't speak about drink packages, but as far as sweeteners, I'm pretty sure that you can find yellow, pink, and blue packets (the generic equivalents of name-brand artificial sweeteners) as well as plain ol' sugar.

If you find that one area (Windjammer, Café Promenade, MDR) has one you like that you can't find at one of the other locations, you can always snag a couple for the road. :) Just remember you have them if you plan on getting wet! :):):)