Taking cruise in late Novermber - how is weather for water activities?

dom89

I am going to be going on roundtrip cruise to Hawaii from LA on Carnival Miracle at the end of November into mid December. I never actually thought about what the weather would be like which got me thinking, is the weather going to be warm enough to use the pool on the cruise and go to the beach while in Hawaii? Mid 60s-70s is warm to be out in the sun and sun bathe but not so sure it is warm enough to be in the water. Does anyone know I should generally expect?

I am going to be going on roundtrip cruise to Hawaii from LA on Carnival Miracle at the end of November into mid December. I never actually thought about what the weather would be like which got me thinking, is the weather going to be warm enough to use the pool on the cruise and go to the beach while in Hawaii? Mid 60s-70s is warm to be out in the sun and sun bathe but not so sure it is warm enough to be in the water. Does anyone know I should generally expect?

The 2 days near the west coast will be cool & not great pool weather. Closer to Hawaii the weather gets warmer with mid to upper 80 degrees in Hawaii with upper 70s water temperatures.

While mid-60s to 70s is okay for you the wind will make it feel even cooler...too cool for me but I'm not one to lounge around the pool. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer