Renting Chairs at Jalousie Beach Resort

Smurfette76

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

We have booked the Spencer Ambrose Beach Break tour to Jalousie Beach in March. We can't wait! Just wondering if anyone has recent experience renting chairs from the resort next to the public beach. I emailed them about cost a few weeks ago but have not heard back. According to what I've read, the price per lounger is anywhere from $25 to $50. I'm also wondering if we can we pay the fee by credit card. (The less cash I have to carry, the better!)

We may spring for the upgrade if the public area is packed. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

We have booked the Spencer Ambrose Beach Break tour to Jalousie Beach in March. We can't wait! Just wondering if anyone has recent experience renting chairs from the resort next to the public beach. I emailed them about cost a few weeks ago but have not heard back. According to what I've read, the price per lounger is anywhere from $25 to $50. I'm also wondering if we can we pay the fee by credit card. (The less cash I have to carry, the better!)

We may spring for the upgrade if the public area is packed. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

If you're on his Beach Break tour, you're the first ones there in the morning, wide open choice of palapas and beach chairs provided by the hotel. The entire beach is public, not just on portion, so feel free to walk and enjoy the whole stretch. If you want to rent more luxury chairs, you can do it at the watersports hut on the beach. Do t they take credit cards, they may send you to the bar to pay. Otherwise, take cash. You can spread your towel wherever you like, just not on hotel property such as chairs or umbrellas without renting theM. Enjoy your visit.