Twizy Tour

Misty_Que

Has anyone booked this tour? How was it? Was there commentary during the drive or just at the stops? I checked the website but it doesn't list the sights and stops. Does anyone know? What beach did you stop at? Was is good for snorkelling? Washroom facilities? Sorry for all the questions :o

Did the north tour in October of this year. We are returning to Bonaire in November and have booked the south tour for then. North tour finished at Eden beach where you can snorkle. Highly recommend Hans and his little cars. We stopped several times where Hans would tell us about different parts of the island. If there were any problems or questions all you had to do is beep the horn. Hans rode in front of 4 Twizzys on his motorcycle and he would stop and circle back to check on you. We went to a distillery, an eco park with flamingos, the highest point and overlook of the island, etc. When the tour was over Hans offered to let us off in town or at the ship. Again, highly recommend the tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I second everything Alabaster Cruiser mentioned. I just did the Twizy tour on 10/30. I had one by myself and it was absolutely a blast. He only has 4 of them, so reserve early. They are quite popular. At all the spots, he was very good in explaining things.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone.