Question for past Breakaway to Bermuda cruisers

skittlebug83

I will be travelling on the Breakaway to Bermuda in 10 days!

Will I be able to be poolside/lounging on the sundecks on the first and last sea days (Monday and Saturday) or will it likely be too cold?

I know the weather can be very variable but ship course-wise, I am just wondering when I can expect warmer temps.

Thanks in advance.

This is completely subjective - Where do you live? We live in Northern NH and the low 60s are warm enough for shorts and flip flops here. The full day at sea if the weather permits should be wonderful but again depends on what you re used to!

I'll be on your cruise and intend to lie out in the sun on those sea days:cool: I think as long as it isn't too windy, should be fine. Current forecast for sailaway is lots of sun and high 60's, but then shows our time in Bermuda as thunderstorms and clouds. Hopefully will change!

Nope -- the ship is your hotel. You must however be back on the ship before "All Aboard" on Friday afternoon :)

I am also on the May 7th trip to Bermuda and I was wondering during the overnights in Bermuda is there a specific time that you must be be back on the ship?

Nope -- the ship is your hotel. You must however be back on the ship before "All Aboard" on Friday afternoon :)

Thank you for the quick response. Not that we would be out real late but it's nice to know we have that option!!!

This is completely subjective - Where do you live? We live in Northern NH and the low 60s are warm enough for shorts and flip flops here. The full day at sea if the weather permits should be wonderful but again depends on what you re used to!

We live in Canada, you would think I would be more thick-skinned weather wise haha...

I guess this is what happens when you run out of things to plan, you start obsessing over weather!

I will be travelling on the Breakaway to Bermuda in 10 days!

Will I be able to be poolside/lounging on the sundecks on the first and last sea days (Monday and Saturday) or will it likely be too cold?

I know the weather can be very variable but ship course-wise, I am just wondering when I can expect warmer temps.

Thanks in advance.

I have done several cruises to Bermuda. In my experience that is highly variable for that time of year. There's no way to know until you're on the ship. Good luck!

I have done several cruises to Bermuda. In my experience that is highly variable for that time of year. There's no way to know until you're on the ship. Good luck!

That's what I thought now to stress over what to pack Hot or Cold or in between!!!