Nutrisystem

4cats1house

sherilyn70 - Wow - you are an inspiration.

I see you have been on a few cruises.

We go on at least one a year and it is usually NCL. As you can tell by my signature I have been on 16 so far with one booked for this August and one for Sept 2015. As far as i'm concerned it is the ultimate vacation.

Edited by 4cats1house

Thank you. The cruise in 2011 was my reward for getting back into my size 14 formal gown. :) unfortunately now I'm struggling with a different problem of having to keep my weight up since I was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago. Thankfully I have my good eating habits I learned with nutrisystem to actually keep my calories up in a good way now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you. The cruise in 2011 was my reward for getting back into my size 14 formal gown. :) unfortunately now I'm struggling with a different problem of having to keep my weight up since I was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago. Thankfully I have my good eating habits I learned with nutrisystem to actually keep my calories up in a good way now.

Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer - hopefully all is well.

I am now on day 9 and down 3 pounds. I have noticed that I don't feel as "pudgy" around the middle. Baby steps - one day at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
Still doing good on Nutrisystem.

Just got back from Easter weekend at my mom's house. It helped so much knowing more about portion control even when you are eating regular food.

So pleased to find you ladies :D I did NS 2 years ago & lost 80 pounds :D DH ( darling Husband ) lost over #100 . and we have kept it off . we are booked on a Jan 2015 cruse , so now it's time to tackle that last 20 pounds :eek: