Brian's taxi tours Halifax

ciscodog

• 1 month later...

Just got home from our cruise and here is review of Brian Allen's Taxi tour-

He met us at dock as promised with a sign. The ship was over an hour late letting us off but he waited and still gave us a full 4 hour tour.

Brian had a very nice, clean and comfy car. He always opened the door for me every time we got in and out. We drove around a lot of the neighborhoods, saw the monument from the big explosion they had when 2 ships collided in 1917.

We spent about 30 minutes at Peggy's cove and around 20 minutes at the Fairlawn Cemetary. He was very knowledgable about everthing we saw and just knew so much about Halifax in general.

We saw a lot of the city and just had a wonderful time. I would recommend using Brian for a private tour in Halifax.

Just got home from our cruise and here is review of Brian Allen's Taxi tour-

He met us at dock as promised with a sign. The ship was over an hour late letting us off but he waited and still gave us a full 4 hour tour.

Brian had a very nice, clean and comfy car. He always opened the door for me every time we got in and out. We drove around a lot of the neighborhoods, saw the monument from the big explosion they had when 2 ships collided in 1917.

We spent about 30 minutes at Peggy's cove and around 20 minutes at the Fairlawn Cemetary. He was very knowledgable about everthing we saw and just knew so much about Halifax in general.

We saw a lot of the city and just had a wonderful time. I would recommend using Brian for a private tour in Halifax.

Thanks for sharing this information. Would you mind sharing the cost and how to contact Brian?

Thank you,

:D Thank you for the review. I booked a tour with him today for October, we will be on the Maasdam. My cousin had gone to Halifax 10 years ago and kept the business card of a guy named Eric, which she HIGHLY recommended as she LOVED the tour. I called Eric and he gave Brian my number because he was booked. He has a website called brians taxi tours. This tour is going to be great!! :D

:D Thank you for the review. I booked a tour with him today for October, we will be on the Maasdam. My cousin had gone to Halifax 10 years ago and kept the business card of a guy named Eric, which she HIGHLY recommended as she LOVED the tour. I called Eric and he gave Brian my number because he was booked. He has a website called brians taxi tours. This tour is going to be great!! :D

Any chance you would want to share this tour with 2 more passengers? We are on the Maasdam Oct. 4th to Oct. 18th? Paulette & Sandi

• 3 weeks later...

:D :D We had a tour with Brian on October 9. He was waiting for us with a sign where we got off the ship. His car was very comfortable and he kept it nice and cool for us. The tour was great and he is very knowledgeable of the area. We went to Peggy's Cove and my husband wandered around for a bit. He took us there one way and we returned another, which was nice because we saw more of the beautiful countryside. I would highly recommend Brian as a tour guide for Halifax.

• 3 weeks later...

We had a wonderful few hours with Brian on our recent visit to Halifax. We did the Peggy's Cove Tour with him. There was a change in time for our arrival in Port and he met us early. He was waiting for us as we came off the ship.

His tour was very informative as well as personal. It felt like we were spending the morning with a friend. This was one of our favorite days on this trip. Would definitely recommend a tour with Brian when you are in Halifax.

• 5 months later...

I have booked Brians Taxi for the Peggys Cove Tour in Halifax N.S. for September 14,2015 off the Norwegian Gem. The car(taxi) can hold four passengers.If there is another couple who would like to share the cost of the tour($200.00) for the 4 hour tour please email me at JCPD2252@aol.com.

The above price is the total cost of the tour,if another couple joins my wife and myself it would be $100.00 per couple..$50.00 per person. Brians website is http://www.brianstaxitours.com and look at the Peggys Cove Tour for the itinerary.

We have also asked Brian to make a stop at Ryer Lobsters For lunch.:D