Where to eat?

bdruzin

Does anyone have any suggestions for some good Pub food that won't cost an arm or a leg in London?

Try the Nags Head in Kinnerton Street, near Hyde Park Corner. It's down a little lane near the Berkley Hotel and is one of the few privately owned pubs left in London. The landlord is a real character (used to be an actor amongst other things) and the place is tiny but very friendly. Very much a 'secret' of London and dates back to the 18th century. They do the usual pub grub and on Sundays they do a roast dinner.

Does anyone have any suggestions for some good Pub food that won't cost an arm or a leg in London?

Try the Three Stags across form the War Museum..it is a "gastro pub",but owned by 3 guys who like good food.Not sure of the prices.

Do you want to narrow down the area a bit? There's many thousands of places to eat in London, and many of them would fit the bill.

That would not be any fun to narrow down now, would it:D ;) To many pubs,so little time.

Hi, I saw this link somewhere on this site, this pub has great specials and it seems many locations. We plan on checking it out when we visit in sept. If you try it, let me know how it is. Good Luck--www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk

London is a big place and so has a large number of pubs.

To help to give you a more previse answer, which part of Londn will you be in?

You will never go hungry in London, have you thought about Indian, Chinese, Thai, Cypriot or even the good ol Fish and Chips.:rolleyes:

Ron

Hi, I saw this link somewhere on this site, this pub has great specials and it seems many locations. We plan on checking it out when we visit in sept. If you try it, let me know how it is. Good Luck--www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk

the above site is very good for CHEAP pub food and they serve the good quality beer/lager at very reasonable prices. they are all over the country,not just london. we we're in one yesterday.

Archived