Carnival Ecstasy - Smoothies/Milkshakes

Thanks! That just makes things so much more exciting!!!

Have you been on the ecstasy since its dry dock in January? We are going on this cruise with other family members for my nieces graduation present. So, we didn't get to choose what cruise... needless to say I'm a little concerned that we are going on a smaller older ship. And my husband is not happy about the 5 day and less cruises no longer get the steak/lobster dinner for formal night. I'm trying to find out any other perks to take away from some of the negatives!

Have you been on the ecstasy since its dry dock in January? We are going on this cruise with other family members for my nieces graduation present. So, we didn't get to choose what cruise... needless to say I'm a little concerned that we are going on a smaller older ship. And my husband is not happy about the 5 day and less cruises no longer get the steak/lobster dinner for formal night. I'm trying to find out any other perks to take away from some of the negatives!

I just got back from the Ecstasy today and I think he will love the additions of the Alchemy bar if he is into having a great cocktail in the evenings. The Neon Piano bar was also a great spot for us in the evenings.

Tell your husband for $20 he can order lobster or a NY Strip from the "steakhouse selections" part of the menu any night he wants in the MDR. :) And the milkshakes from the coffee bar are fantastic.