Opera Jan 8 Excursion sign up question

jknezek

I know the larger cruise lines like Princess have websites where you can sign up for excursions and take care of the vast majority of paperwork before getting to the ship. I have been unable to find a similar site at MSCCRUISES.COM. does anyone know if it is possible to do this beforehand for MSC Opera? or is it only possible to sign up onboard?

I know the larger cruise lines like Princess have websites where you can sign up for excursions and take care of the vast majority of paperwork before getting to the ship. I have been unable to find a similar site at MSCCRUISES.COM. does anyone know if it is possible to do this beforehand for MSC Opera? or is it only possible to sign up onboard?

I believe there is nothing interactive on the MSC site. Everything has to be done onboard. In time I'm sure this will change.

Ernie

well... for what i'm paying i'm not going to complain about that. still, it does make it significantly more stressful on the day you board trying to get the excursions you want. thanks for the help.

Hopefully they will just have a drop off request so you don't have to wait in any lines. Usually the shore ex office will deliver the tickets right to your cabin.

Ernie

Archived