Viking Sea 11/16/17 Sailing - Caracas Cancelled

Max Circus

In case anyone was planning on booking, we received an email today from Viking that the stop in Caracas has been cancelled and replaced by St Kitts. It will likely we a sea day for us since we have been to St Kitts many times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In case anyone was planning on booking, we received an email today from Viking that the stop in Caracas has been cancelled and replaced by St Kitts. It will likely we a sea day for us since we have been to St Kitts many times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From someone who lived in Caracas during the mid to late 90s - believe me, you are not missing anything (although their beef is not quite in the class of Buenos Aires - but still better than 99% of restaurants here!

We've been to St Kitts and really enjoyed My islands tours by Javin...I think if you google you can bring it up. We've referred friends and they had a great time too. Might be something to try. It was an island tour and snorkeling and rain forest and views.....we also did Rose and Jim's taxi which was good too but less active.

I lived in Caracas in the 70s when it was a nice place to live and a nice place to visit. Sadly that is not the case today and there are safety issues within the city that made me surprised that it was going to be a port stop. I do not know about the beach and port area but the city has problems right now. Enjoy what the ship offers that day if you already enjoy St Kitts. I hope Caracas will indeed by safe enough for people to visit again some day.