TMobile USA

I switched our family to TMobile. For $120 for 4 lines you get unlimited text,calling,data(2.5 GB of data until 2016 then will revert to 1 GB). In Europe you don't pay any roaming but 20 cents a minute to call any phone in the USA and to 70 countries in Europe(check online where you can use the service) plus data and texting are included. I would just use the basic data(do not stream) for GPS or Email and texting.

You also get WiFi Calling where you can call back to the states for free. All incoming calls are 20 cents a minute but you can avoid this with WiFi Calling. There would be some taxes added but still its better than the $1.95 per minute Verizon Charges.

Its better to just use the Data for simple tasks and WiFi for streaming video and using Skype etc.

If you don't need to call you can just text without any fees as incoming and outgoing texts are included.

I switched our family to TMobile. For $120 for 4 lines you get unlimited text,calling,data(2.5 GB of data until 2016 then will revert to 1 GB). In Europe you don't pay any roaming but 20 cents a minute to call any phone in the USA and to 70 countries in Europe(check online where you can use the service) plus data and texting are included. I would just use the basic data(do not stream) for GPS or Email and texting.

You also get WiFi Calling where you can call back to the states for free. All incoming calls are 20 cents a minute but you can avoid this with WiFi Calling. There would be some taxes added but still its better than the $1.95 per minute Verizon Charges.

Its better to just use the Data for simple tasks and WiFi for streaming video and using Skype etc.

If you don't need to call you can just text without any fees as incoming and outgoing texts are included.

We have the same plan, we are cruising to Mexico this month and need to call T-Mobile to see if its 20cents a minute to call from there. Also have to check on the texting.

• 2 months later...