Sharing our Celebrity Silhouette Photo book - great cruise!

I love seeing everyone's pictures, makes me want to be on a cruise all of the time!! We just came back from an 11 night Celebrity Silhouette Mediterranean/Adriatic cruise and made our photo book of memories. Link is here if anyone is interested - http://www.mypublisher.com/index/?e=OHm3Q8zJl3QAKhfZrPLyeAsIFqgWlTLm&showForm=true. When it arrives it can join others in our large stack of photo book memories!! :D

I love seeing everyone's pictures, makes me want to be on a cruise all of the time!! We just came back from an 11 night Celebrity Silhouette Mediterranean/Adriatic cruise and made our photo book of memories. Link is here if anyone is interested - http://www.mypublisher.com/index/?e=OHm3Q8zJl3QAKhfZrPLyeAsIFqgWlTLm&showForm=true. When it arrives it can join others in our large stack of photo book memories!! :D

Nicely done.

I also have to do a photo book after each cruise. They are great.

I used Mypublisher once, and I was very happy with them.

Have you used any others?

My last couple have been with Shutterfly, mainly because I have begun using their hosting services for pics, albums, etc.

Nicely done.

I also have to do a photo book after each cruise. They are great.

I used Mypublisher once, and I was very happy with them.

Have you used any others?

My last couple have been with Shutterfly, mainly because I have begun using their hosting services for pics, albums, etc.

I have used most of all of the other major services including Shutterfly, Snapfish, Blurb, etc. I like MyPublisher because I am comfortable with the format, can usually find great coupons, and I like the photo cover as well as the 2 page spread for 1 picture.

Archived