Best Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale????

I will be cruising for the first time out of Port Everglades and need help on the best value for the closest hotel to port with a view (beach). I am willing to spend around 120.00 per night. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Mike

If you are willing to do priceline, we have stayed at the Marriott harbour beach resort on fort lauderdale beach. We payed $60 per night one year and $90 one year. It is a very nice hotel and has a beautiful beach and pool area! lilli

Hi,

I would like to recommend the Hyatt @ pier 66 :) . It is affordable (approx. $100 Per Night). It has modern accomidations and beautiful grounds.

It is close to the dock and they offer transportation to the port.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Chris

I did Piceline and got the Renaissance for $175 a night; before you gasp we are traveling the week before the holiday’s folks, if you are going non-peak time you might be able to shave a lot off of that. (Warring) Priceline is not for the weak willed; it takes some getting use to and a leap of faith sometimes

We LOVE the Lago Mar - right on the beach, lovely pools, rooms with separate bedroom, living room, kitchenette and table, and balcony.

Nearest hotel to the channel where the ships go in and out - great to watch a cruise ship emerge from there.

Nice people - very friendly. Soda Fountain breakfast bar as well as little shop and proper restaurant and spa

Price depends on season, we always go in summer and the prices are about $135 for that huge room!

...unfortunately, I don't do Priceline or any bidding for travel etc.. and last year we paid WAY MORE..for 2 nights pre-cruise and one night after...but it was worth it. Our room was right by the pool and Grille 66, the restaurant, was one of the best I've ever been to... 20 oz lobster tails...sitting outside watching the yachts on the Intercoastal..

For three nights there and what we spent, we could have gone on another cruise!!! Again, it was worth it...

Just wish I could convince myself to try the bidding thing once, especially when I hear good deals but I've heard too many horror stories...one of these days, I'll give it a try..

Archived