Celebration cabin choice.

We've booked for July 2015. Deluxe outside cabin. So would you go for deck 6 unobstructed view with promenade deck outside or deck 8 obstructed view but no deck outside?

We haven't stayed in either but the further up you go, the more the sway will be! If you chose deck 6, be careful of any cabins leading through the corridor to the Mezzanine Level of the show lounge - there is a door in between & it does bang a bit & also possibly quite a bit of traffic would go through that way? (Cabins 231-236). You may also get noise from the show lounge although you possibly wouldn't be in your cabin when the show is on?

Also, all the sunbeds are put out at about 6.30-7ish on deck 6; not sure how noisy it would be. If you would like to be out & about first thing in the morning, being on deck 6 would be very convenient. You do tend to get a few smokers out first thing in the morning sitting on the sunbeds having their first gasp of the day ;).

Looks like the deluxe deck 6/8 cabins also includes deck 7? It was certainly very quiet walking through deck 8; I did it a few times last week waking from the pool deck to get to the stairs.

I would say any of the deck 6,7 or 8 cabins are fairly well situated apart from possibly the ones I mention above near the mezzanine.

We had 083 on deck 8, had obstructed view due to lifeboat however not so obstructed that you couldn't see view. Had no problems with this cabin and have pre booked it for our cruise September 2015. The only thing you do have to be aware of is to make sure you have your curtains closed when doing anything you don't want the world to see. My OH had just got out of the shower and was drying of when he noticed a guy at the port hole giving it a clean. LOL.