Taxi from port everglades to fll

DMRick

I was about to make super shuttle reservations and did a search on these boards instead. Glad I did. Looks like a cab from the port to FLL is only about $12 for two of us (plus tip..which is how much nowadays..been years since I took a cab)..am I reading that correct? Does it matter if there are 2 or 4 of us? Thanks for info!

I was about to make super shuttle reservations and did a search on these boards instead. Glad I did. Looks like a cab from the port to FLL is only about $12 for two of us (plus tip..which is how much nowadays..been years since I took a cab)..am I reading that correct? Does it matter if there are 2 or 4 of us? Thanks for info!

Price is for the cab - van and SUV cabs are the same price - no matter if you are solo or fill up every seat. Usually works out to about $15 for us - do not listen if the cab driver tries to tell you a story about a "minimum fare," just pay what is on the meter and an appropriate tip.

Price is for the cab - van and SUV cabs are the same price - no matter if you are solo or fill up every seat. Usually works out to about $15 for us - do not listen if the cab driver tries to tell you a story about a "minimum fare," just pay what is on the meter and an appropriate tip.

We've also been hit with the "per person" rate at Port Everglades a couple of times. Found that they were directing us to the shared shuttle area, not the taxi area.