Best place for couples in Labade

Cbanks1968

The only restricted beach on Labadee is Barefoot Beach and that is for suite guests. As far as an "Adult Only" area, it really does not exists on Labadee. The entire area is open to all the cruise guests. Of course, there are fewer children when school is in session but that would be the only way.

Just wander about until you find your perfect spot. Labadee isn't that big! What might be uncrowded on one cruise could be the "popular" place on the next....it's really best to just wander about (takes about 15 mins!) until your find "your" spot!

Can I suggest renting a cabana ($200-$250). It's totally private, and comes with an attendant who will get you floating mats, snorkle gear at no extra cost. He'll even get your drinks for you.

Can I suggest renting a cabana ($200-$250). It's totally private, and comes with an attendant who will get you floating mats, snorkle gear at no extra cost. He'll even get your drinks for you.

Is the snorkeling gear also offered to those that have reserved a cabana on Nellies Beach. We were there last October and had a cabana on Nellies and was not aware that was offered.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Is the snorkeling gear also offered to those that have reserved a cabana on Nellies Beach. We were there last October and had a cabana on Nellies and was not aware that was offered.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

We were in a Nellie's cabana for our last 2 visits, and when we asked for the snorkle gear, our attendant brought it. It may not be standard, but we got them both times.