Labadee Trams Question

tm3750

I see they have a tram on Labadee, is this for use by anyone? We are traveling with a couple who aren't able to do all that much walking and it would be great to tell them we can use the tram to move around and see the area.

When you leave the ship there will be attendants with wheel chairs to help you to the end of the pier..

If you want to go to the beach you will be able to get a wheel chair with bigger tires to help you get thru the sand, an attendant would help you.

Take a couple bucks, they work for tips.

The tram is past the intial entrance to Labadee, and your friends probably should just take the wheel chair to the loading area.

Their can still be some walking to get to the BBQ or Columbus beach, so see what their limitations are. Just see where they want to go.

The worse case scenario is just stay on the tram and go back to the pier.

Good luck.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss

Hey Sue, I have this as a subject thread but no bites yet, do you know if the lounger beds with the white drapes over at Adrenaline Beach are rentals or first come first serve? Way over by where the zip line starts....

Thx:D

Hey Sue, I have this as a subject thread but no bites yet, do you know if the lounger beds with the white drapes over at Adrenaline Beach are rentals or first come first serve? Way over by where the zip line starts....

Thx:D

Hi

All's I can tell you is we got off the Allure as soon as the gangway opened, and we had wanted to get our traditional 3 loungers under the trees at barefoot beach.

As we were walking down the pier taking pictures excited as all heck...........comes a wave of runners, it was like the .........well...............................................................................

WATCHING RUNNERS MISS THE BOAT IN COZUMEL!!!!

At the end of the pier was a great divide, better than Moses separating the waters..................

Some headed for Adrenaline beach and others to Columbus for the first pick of cabanas.

I never saw so many runners in my life.

So, they must be free for first come first serve.............

But that is only an educated guess the way people scurried.

When we walked over to play volleyball (no longer there we found out, replaced by basketball courts).............all the loungers (canopys) were more than full.

Good Luck.

Sea Ya