Divina LeMuse recommendations?

EMc&DrS

So excited to be embarking on Saturday for a 10-day cruise in the Yacht Club on Divina! We sailed on Divina last summer (loved it), but this will be our first experience in the Yacht Club. We really appreciate fine dining, so we are excited to try LeMuse. For those who have experienced the Yacht Club before, are there any items on the menu that are not to be missed? Any recommendations (and pics!) are appreciated! (Any other tips related to YC are welcome, too!!)

On surf and turf night you can have lobster for an appetizer and entree! There was not anything I did not like. Trust your server's recommendation. You can go to the restaurant on embarkation if you arrive at lunch time. Save room for dessert, and the bread, and the cheese tray, and well, everything!

The lobster was cooked to perfection and as Sunshine mentioned...the cheese tray..OMG...it was ridiculously amazing...you have to order it. Yes, definitely listen to what your server recommends...they know what is the best. The escargot..any of the homemade pasta done by Mario the Maitre'd...we had no need to go to the specialty restaurants because Le Muse had it all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So excited to be embarking on Saturday for a 10-day cruise in the Yacht Club on Divina! We sailed on Divina last summer (loved it), but this will be our first experience in the Yacht Club. We really appreciate fine dining, so we are excited to try LeMuse. For those who have experienced the Yacht Club before, are there any items on the menu that are not to be missed? Any recommendations (and pics!) are appreciated! (Any other tips related to YC are welcome, too!!)

This is not quite the answer you requested. First of all, the food in Le Muse is wonderful. However, many of us did not like the onion soup. It's definitely not like the French onion soup served in most U.S. restaurants. It's like they put all the ingredients (broth, onions, bread) in a mixer and then pureed it so it's way thicker than the clear broth in most onion soups. You may want to sample it one night to see if I'm right, but don't be surprised.

These are all helpful--thank you. We love lobster, and my wife especially enjoys a great cheese tray! I don't usually order soups, but if I do, it's usually French Onion--so Danbee46, your response is appreciated, too! (Hmm--that response made me sound a little like "the most interesting man in the world." Wasn't really my intention! [emoji1])

Sent from my iPhone using Forums