Blog from Westerdam's 30 night Hawaii and French Polynesia cruise

Bescotti

I am just about to board the Westerdam on its 30 night cruise to Hawaii, Tahiti and the Marquesas and will be doing a live blog, internet access permitting.

If you enjoy living vicariously or have this cruise on your To Do List, the link is:

http://bescotti.blogspot.com/

If you go back to January 2011 on the same blog you will find my entries of the Veendam's Antarctic and South American cruise, my best cruise to date, so I have high expectations of this cruise too.

Bev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Bev/Bescotti: I've been enjoying reading your blog..we are also snorkelers so I especially liked reading about those. The tips about no fins provided will motivate me to find a way to get them in our luggage. Also you reminded me to get a good fish identifier as I have always forgotten to do that..we have lived in Honolulu in the past so we may visit Doris Dukes house. We are cruising Honolulu to Sydney to Singapore in fall 2013..I envy the ability to create such a wonderful blog..Thank you! Cruisy Susy(Jill)

• 3 months later...
I am just about to board the Westerdam on its 30 night cruise to Hawaii, Tahiti and the Marquesas and will be doing a live blog, internet access permitting.

If you enjoy living vicariously or have this cruise on your To Do List, the link is:

http://bescotti.blogspot.com/

If you go back to January 2011 on the same blog you will find my entries of the Veendam's Antarctic and South American cruise, my best cruise to date, so I have high expectations of this cruise too.

Bev

Read your journal and really enjoyed it, we are doing the same cruise on the Statendam on dec 16 th.

Thank you

Archived