Walk in Pools

ozdroggy01

Brief and to the point. My wife cannot negotiate a pool ladder. Has anyone researched and/or listed those vessels that have at least one "walk in pool" i.e. steps with or without a handrail?

I know of four (so far ;)) - Seabourn Sojourn, Quest and Odyssey and Sun Princess.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

I also have mobility problems and cannot negotiate ladders or steep steps into pools. The Island Princess has shallow, wide steps with a handrail which I was able to use. I think the twin ship, the Coral Princess, must have the similar set up.

Brief and to the point. My wife cannot negotiate a pool ladder. Has anyone researched and/or listed those vessels that have at least one "walk in pool" i.e. steps with or without a handrail?

I know of four (so far ;)) - Seabourn Sojourn, Quest and Odyssey and Sun Princess.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Every RCCL ship has a chair lift on one pool. You have to ask the pool attendents once on board as to which pool has the chair lift as it can vary per ship. Also the pool attendent has to assist you as it's generally not operational for just anyone to use it because they don't want kids playing on it.

Archived