Areas of Fantasia reserved for Yacht Club?

joseph123

In looking at the deck plans, I am trying to determine how much of the deck/lounge space is reserved for Yacht Club members. Is the Top Sail lounge and library on deck 15 open to all? Also, how about the Top 18 solarium? With lots of space off limits, does the ship feel crowded? Would love to experience the Yacht Club, but won't be able to it it for my upcoming trip.

In looking at the deck plans, I am trying to determine how much of the deck/lounge space is reserved for Yacht Club members. Is the Top Sail lounge and library on deck 15 open to all? Also, how about the Top 18 solarium? With lots of space off limits, does the ship feel crowded? Would love to experience the Yacht Club, but won't be able to it it for my upcoming trip.

The top sail and library are only open to Yacht Club members. The one pool and yacht club dining are also reserved for Yacht Club guests. The solarium is open to anyone willing to pay a daily fee but there is no pool there. There is enough space aboard near pools where it generally is not overly crowded by cruise ship standards. Get there early for prime loungers. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Interesting that the library would be for Yacht Club members only, is there another one on board for regular guests? Also, does not seem to be many areas for outdoor dining and per the deck plan, the aft pool looks like it only has room for about 20 lounge chairs around it for a ship that can accommodate 4,000. The promenade deck also does not seem to be wide enough to accommodate any seating, are there any deck chairs on it? Have not read any real negative reviews regarding the outside space available, but it seems very limited in comparison to other ships on which I have sailed.

The Yacht Club has its own deck pool area and bar on Deck 18 at the front of the ship. The Top Sail Lounge is on Deck 15 at the front. In fact, YC is a separate enclave at the front containing the cabins, concierge area with library, lounge and pool, over 3 decks. There are no spaces reserved around the ship for YC passengers and the ship was built to accommodate the number of pax it carries.

Deck 14 contains the general pool areas. There is also a library on Deck 5 IIRC.

Interesting that the library would be for Yacht Club members only, is there another one on board for regular guests? Also, does not seem to be many areas for outdoor dining and per the deck plan, the aft pool looks like it only has room for about 20 lounge chairs around it for a ship that can accommodate 4,000. The promenade deck also does not seem to be wide enough to accommodate any seating, are there any deck chairs on it? Have not read any real negative reviews regarding the outside space available, but it seems very limited in comparison to other ships on which I have sailed.

Yes, there was a library for the non-YC folks, but I can't remember the deck! I do remember that it had many languages available, I even found pocket books in Portuguese! Whenever it got too crowded in the main pool, I just headed to the Zen area (aft pool) and there was always place.

Thanks all! Looks like the Zen area will be the place for me. Can anyone comment on the promenade deck and let me know if there is seating there? I always enjoy spending time hanging out there on ships that have the more traditional decks with steamer chairs. Many of the newer ships have abandoned this feature. Does not look like the decks on the Fantasia are wide enough to accommodate seating and I have not been able to find any photos, so I am thinking not.

Thanks all! Looks like the Zen area will be the place for me. Can anyone comment on the promenade deck and let me know if there is seating there? I always enjoy spending time hanging out there on ships that have the more traditional decks with steamer chairs. Many of the newer ships have abandoned this feature. Does not look like the decks on the Fantasia are wide enough to accommodate seating and I have not been able to find any photos, so I am thinking not.

I do not recall any seating on what you refer to as the promenade deck which is deck 7. Most outside seating is around the pools on deck 14 and on deck 15. Hopefully, you can find a nice spot you enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk