Reids Hotel RCI

If you are thinking or Reids for High Tea, you can book it yourself and take a taxi each way. We loved it there and the gardens

Sandy in Spain

Thank you Sandy- can I ask, is it far? Is it do-able given the amount of time we're in port? TIA

I don´t know how long you are in the port or what times, but I would think if the ship is running a tour it would be do-able.

I would email Reids and check the time of high tea and times for reservations, explaining you are from the cruise ship. I know when we went I asked to look round the gardens and they made special arrngements for that, I don´t think they like non hotel guests just wandering around or using the pools etc. When we went we also dressed appropriately if you get my drift. We had a lovely time and they even gave us a surprise wedding anniversary cake..problem was we stuffed ourselves with the other bits and pieces and they wouldn´t let us take it back to the ship, so we shared with everyone

Sandy in Spain

It's not far from the ship, in fact you will probably be able to see it. It won't take you more than 10 minutes in a taxi. It just depends on how early your ship leaves and when afternoon tea service starts..

Thank you for your help I'll do some research