Where does Carnival dock in St. Lucia?

sydney dog

I just recieved my confirmation from Spencer Ambrose and they give you two docking options: Pointe Seraphine or La Place Carenage. I never knew there were two places to dock. I am on the Fascination 9/24/17. Anyone know where I'll be docking? Thanks!!!

I just recieved my confirmation from Spencer Ambrose and they give you two docking options: Pointe Seraphine or La Place Carenage. I never knew there were two places to dock. I am on the Fascination 9/24/17. Anyone know where I'll be docking? Thanks!!!

It may depend on whether there are other ships in port or not. We haven't been on Fascination yet, but we've done the same itinerary, twice, fairly recently (Valor in May 2013 and Liberty in September 2015). Both times we were the only ship in port, docking at Pointe Seraphine both times. I'm not sure how it works when there are more than one ship in port and how it's decided on which ship gets to dock where. I've *heard* (seen other posts here in CC) that if there are more than one ship in port, the larger one will dock at Pointe Seraphine. But again, that may be speculation. Both times we've been to St. Lucia, we've taken Spencer's tours. If there are more than one ship in port, they do tours for all ships and will have meeting areas in both Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage.

At the time you'll be on Fascination on 9/24, according to one cruise ship schedule (see attached link), it appears that you will be the only ship in port and if so, you'll most likely dock at Pointe Seraphine. This may not be 100% reliable though. http://crew-center.com/castries-st-lucia-cruise-ship-schedule-2017

Thanks pghsteelerfan. I just got finished reading both your southern caribbean reviews and loved them both. Glad I got a chance to tell you. By the way, your reviews and comments about Spencer Ambrose is one of the reasons I decided to go with them. THANKS!!!

Thanks pghsteelerfan. I just got finished reading both your southern caribbean reviews and loved them both. Glad I got a chance to tell you. By the way, your reviews and comments about Spencer Ambrose is one of the reasons I decided to go with them. THANKS!!!

I'm glad that you enjoyed both reviews and really appreciate your kind words. Thank you. We have been so happy doing Spencer's tours and plan on doing the "Jalousie Beach Break" again next time we get back, whenever that may be...it's gorgeous and best snorkeling I've seen. For me, the thing that stands out with Spencer's tours are that they all, including Spencer himself, interact with those of us on the tours and really seem to enjoy what they do. Both times while at the beach, they mixed and mingled with us but weren't intrusive about it. They'd stop by to see if you needed a drink from the cooler and would visit for a few minutes and we really loved that personal touch. On most tours we've been on, we just felt like we're herded around and they point stuff out and tell us about it.

I hope you have a wonderful time in St. Lucia and a wonderful cruise and glad I was able to help with your question.

• 2 weeks later...

Another good source is the St. Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority website (slaspa). Cruise schedules as well as the actual berth ships are expected to dock at are listed here. It looks like for the month of September, the Carnival Fascination will be docked in Pointe Seraphine.