Lunch in Falmouth

TravelAddict4300

Any suggestions on where to have a nice lunch in Falmouth. Not worried about cost - just want to go somewhere where they have good authentic food and maybe have a few Red Stripes. We are 40+, no children and just like to take our time getting up and maybe getting in a workout before seeing the area We want to take advantage of the ship being less crowded. We honeymooned in Ocho Rios and so we are not interested in booking any excursions i.e. Dunns River Falls or tubing - been there, done that.

Check out -

Jamaica culinary tours.

We are both foodies, and the reviews have all been great...

My boyfriend and I did this excursion in March of this year. It was amazing. Tons of fresh local fruit and good local beverages. We ate Jamaican patties that I still dream about. Top it off with a plate of Jerk Chicken that was to die for. Come hungry and leave full. It is encompassed by a great walking tour that takes you all over Falmouth by a very friendly and knowledgable guide. We are going back to Falmouth next year and we will be hitting up the Jamaican patty shop again. (it was that good).

• 2 weeks later...
My boyfriend and I did this excursion in March of this year. It was amazing. Tons of fresh local fruit and good local beverages. We ate Jamaican patties that I still dream about. Top it off with a plate of Jerk Chicken that was to die for. Come hungry and leave full. It is encompassed by a great walking tour that takes you all over Falmouth by a very friendly and knowledgable guide. We are going back to Falmouth next year and we will be hitting up the Jamaican patty shop again. (it was that good).

Totally agree with your review. One of our all time favorite excursions. Only thing I would add is to take your sunscreen, a hat or cap, and comfortable walking shoes. It was very hot when we went and glad we were prepared.