Premium Oceanview Cabin

Scotch Mist

We always book Premium since it started a couple years ago.

We use room service as a wake-up call and for sandwiches later in the day.

Nice to be able to pick our dining time.

Cabin is located in a better location for us.

We always use the future %10 discount.

If your parents will use these things it might be worth it for them to get Premium.

Edited by Salve

Can I just clarify that room service is free? I know that there is a charge for each item this usually but if you have premium it's free?

Also choosing your dining time, can you change this during the cruise or once you select your time are you stuck with it?

Can I just clarify that room service is free? I know that there is a charge for each item this usually but if you have premium it's free?

Also choosing your dining time, can you change this during the cruise or once you select your time are you stuck with it?

Yes. It's free. Basic sandwiches and breakfast. Not what is served in the dining room or buffets.

You may be stuck with it depending upon how full the ship is. But I doubt that would happen. Just talk to the maître d as soon as possible to secure the time, size of table and location that is preferred.

We too have took the premium cabin,i wanted it for the better location and free room service as my pleasure on a cruise to have breakfast in bed or on the balcony,when we booked I was asked what dining time I wanted and if I wanted a table for 2 or to be seated with other English speaking passengers.

We too have took the premium cabin,i wanted it for the better location and free room service as my pleasure on a cruise to have breakfast in bed or on the balcony,when we booked I was asked what dining time I wanted and if I wanted a table for 2 or to be seated with other English speaking passengers.

The only problem on the Luminosa is their short supply of tables for two. You will have a great trip either way.

• 3 weeks later...
Took a standard cabin and ended up with a view of a lifeboat through the window. Not an advertised feature!

What type of cabin did you book, inside, ocean view, balcony also premium or classic?

Ron

• 6 months later...

Is it possible to pay for breakfast room service while in a Classic room?

So far I'm finding it hard to justify the extra $250 for Premium, but we do enjoy the occasional breakfast on the balcony.

Is it fair to assume that the early dinner seating is less popular than the later seating on European sailings?

In a Classic Cabin you can order and pay for Breakfast in the Cabin (last price I know of is €5.00 per person per day).

With regards to early dinner sitting, it is difficult to say, depends on various factors, length of cruise, region and if there ar Italian holidays. On the longer cruises i.e. TA, the age tends to go up and so early sitting is preferred, if the Italiyn are on holiday then the late sitting is preferred.

Have a look at ther Premium Cabin perks, the 10% off the next cruise may pay for he extra cost on this cruise.