St. Martin / Le Galion beachGay area / right side of the beach

freedwart

Gay area / right side of the beach

You have to go to the right side of the beach or you drive with your car to the very far end of the parking facility.

There are a lot of bushes and places for cruising. I saw locals and tourists, somebody came from the orient Club. From there it`s only 10 Minutes walk to reach this cruising area.

I will stay there again in March 2015.

Hope I will see you.

Gay area / right side of the beach

You have to go to the right side of the beach or you drive with your car to the very far end of the parking facility.

There are a lot of bushes and places for cruising. I saw locals and tourists, somebody came from the orient Club. From there it`s only 10 Minutes walk to reach this cruising area.

I will stay there again in March 2015.

Hope I will see you.

Thanks for the information. I was there in January, but only walked to Orient Club, never went past the club. So you are saying keep walking past the club to the right for 10 minuets!

I think the OP has misinterpreted the meaning of Cruise Critic!!!!

No we are not misinterpreted CC. This is no different than letting one know how to get to any secluded beach. Get with the ages. I see noting wrong with getting or getting directions. If you found a nice beach that had great sand and less people would you not let anyone know?

I guess you have no idea what a sense of humor is or you would have recognized my tongue in my cheek. That's why there were four exclamation marks there. At any rate, thank for the tip. I'll try to get with the ages as you suggest. is that the middle ages or the age of enlightenment?

I guess you have no idea what a sense of humor is or you would have recognized my tongue in my cheek. That's why there were four exclamation marks there. At any rate, thank for the tip. I'll try to get with the ages as you suggest. is that the middle ages or the age of enlightenment?

Oh I get it, thanks. Will I see you there?

I'll be in SXM next Fri.(13th) and im going to Orient but will take a walk over to Galion to see whats up. Nothing going on at Cupecoy anymore(I was there April 2014) They cut out all the bushes and cut all the trees short to give a good view for the new condos(most empty) built on the hill above the beach. What a waste!

I'll be in SXM next Fri.(13th) and im going to Orient but will take a walk over to Galion to see whats up. Nothing going on at Cupecoy anymore(I was there April 2014) They cut out all the bushes and cut all the trees short to give a good view for the new condos(most empty) built on the hill above the beach. What a waste!

No.. They really cut them back to stop the "cruising".. LOL. Im sure the locals know what goes on there.

My partner and I just got back from St. Maarten and had a blast. We stayed at the new adults only part of Sonesta, the Ocean Point Resort. You can walk to Cupecoy, which actually had a lot of people this past week when we went.

Orient Beach was fun, too, but we didn't walk further than the club area. There were a decent amount of guys around, but not much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
What you will find is something not worth looking at.. Dont expect some 25 yo "Hottie" in a thong... Expect more like 30-40 years "older" with a "overhang". :rolleyes:

That would imply that everyone would not want to see such things. It's a big wide world of all tastes and flavors, and there are those that may seek out those "older" guys with "overhangs"! :)