Vision of the Seas - Kids Club Questions

Hello! We will be on the Vision of the Seas in November, the week of Thanksgiving! We are super excited! I have two questions.

1. What are the hours of the kids club during the day? We were on the Oasis this past week and they had us pick up our kiddos by 12 and I didn't ask what time they opened back up.

2. What are the age groups? One of the kids club employees thought that maybe the older kids (under 12) would be all together since it's a smaller ship? We have four kids in the group that will be with us. There will be boys who are 8 (9 the next month), 9, and 10. I'm wondering if the 8 year old will be able to be with the 9/10 year olds. I'm sure this is a question I'll have to ask when we get there.

I will also be on board Thanksgiving with my 2 grandchildren, ages 10 and 11. The age groups are 3-5, 6-8 and 9-11. Hours on sea days are 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10. Late night 10pm-2am $6.95 per hour per kid. On port days Adventure Ocean opens 30 minutes before the first excursion and closes 30 minutes after last excursion returns. Regular evening hours.

Groups are sometimes combined, but there will probably be lots of kids because it's a holiday sailing. Kids are sometimes allowed to be in another age group, but they will probably have them start in the regular one. It also depends on the number of kids in each age group.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did the Thanksgiving vision sailing last year and in addition they also offered with sign up ( limit 15 kids per age group) dinning with the kids club between 5-7pm when they were normally closed. This was a free service but not offered every day. (Usually port days.). They feed them pizza and fries in the windjammer and the chef comes out to talk to them. ( we snooped to check on them). The kids loved eating with the kids club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did the Thanksgiving vision sailing last year and in addition they also offered with sign up ( limit 15 kids per age group) dinning with the kids club between 5-7pm when they were normally closed. This was a free service but not offered every day. (Usually port days.). They feed them pizza and fries in the windjammer and the chef comes out to talk to them. ( we snooped to check on them). The kids loved eating with the kids club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My girls also love Adventure Dining.

Sent from my iPad using Forums