ziplining in Las Caletas (Puerto Vallarta)

MaiTaiMary

I understand this is for kids only. Has anybody done this? Just wondering how high up they are and what age group would enjoy it the most.

My kids are 7, 8, and 10 years old and pretty adventurous. Do you think they'll be too old for this? I've seen a few pictures and it looks like it might be aimed towards younger kids.

Thoughts? :)

• 4 weeks later...

We did it in March.

It's free as part of the Las Caletas trip, and HIGHLY recommend it!! Some younger kids were there too but Our boys were 9 and 11, and it was a blast. There are more fun surprises on the kids tour, too! :)

Do NOT miss Las Caletas! It's the main reason we wish to return to PV!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand this is for kids only. Has anybody done this? Just wondering how high up they are and what age group would enjoy it the most.

My kids are 7, 8, and 10 years old and pretty adventurous. Do you think they'll be too old for this? I've seen a few pictures and it looks like it might be aimed towards younger kids.

Thoughts? :)

We went 3 years ago with a 4 year old and 10 month old. Our kids did not partake because they were too young. Our friends' kids were 5-8 years old and they all loved it. We are definitely going to have our 7 year old do it. I believe our now (almost) 4 year old will still be too young to join. I think it will be perfect for the 7 & 8 year old and the 10 year old will probably want to join just to be a part of the fun.