Need Excursion Ideas w/6 YO

ToddlerMom

We're sailing on the Crown Princess to the Mexican Riviera next March. We don't want to bring a booster seat onto the ship with us so will not be able to take a cab.

We are leaning towards the Las Calestas excursion in PV.

Any recommendations for Mazatlan or Cabo where we can walk or take a water taxi? We've already swam with the dolphins on another cruise so I don't think we're interested in something like that.

TIA!

You can walk along the entire marina in Cabo, or venture off one street behind the marina for a more local flavor. It's very safe, many Americans and Canadians call Cabo home, including me on a part time basis. Lots of choices for eating and shopping, but it's a very scenic walk. Otherwise, take a water taxi tour which will take you out to see the sea lions and the arch. You can also take the water taxi to Medano Beach if you want where there are lots of restaurants. You will have to dismount the water taxi in water that can be knee deep, but there are always people to assist you, especially when they see you have a child.

You can go into the dolphin encounter and watch the dolphins swim. You can even watch the show for free, which I think would be very entertaining for a six year old.

I was there last week on NCL Jewel with 7 yr old and 80 yr old mom, so we opted for the cabo expeditions semi sub tour. My son was the only child onboard so the captain invited him up to the bridge to help navigate the boat. Beautiful views and it was neat to go below and look out of the windows under water and see all the fish. They provided bottled water and took photos which you could get on usb for $40 for all the photos.

After the tour (1.5 hr) we walked around the marina and shopped in the markets and had lunch and a drink at a local restaurant.

Edited by SA71