Star Free Sauna/Steam/Shower in Locker Room

funcky

Our last NCL cruise was on 15,000 tons Southward which is at least 18 years ago. Since then we been on Princess, CCL, & RCI. This December we are considering the Star heading for Mexico Riviera. My family are mostly females, therefore I tend to use the locker room to shower and relax in sauna after workout and free shower for wife and daughters. It seems all the new ships now make you pay for these amenities. Been searching on board but no definite specific answer for the Star. Please share if you have any info.

Yes, you must buy the Spa Pass for the week to have access to the 'wet area' in the spa. The cost is (depending on the ship and season) $199, $149, or $119. The spa is a nice area to spend time in with a common large Thalasso Therapy pool, heated loungers, hot tubs, and separate male and female areas too, all with the view of the Aft wake. I have found it well worth the price. I think the ladies especially in your family would enjoy it. You must go directly to the spa on embarkation and purchase the package, as only a limited number of passes are available.

Yes' date=' you must buy the Spa Pass for the week to have access to the 'wet area' in the spa. The cost is (depending on the ship and season) $199, $149, or $119. The spa is a nice area to spend time in with a common large Thalasso Therapy pool, heated loungers, hot tubs, and separate male and female areas too, all with the view of the Aft wake. I have found it well worth the price. I think the ladies especially in your family would enjoy it. You must go directly to the spa on embarkation and purchase the package, as only a limited number of passes are available.[/size']

And here I thought I would miss out on my spa experience on the Star! Yippee they have a complete spa:D