Ocho rios port carnival

Mr&MrsSmith

We are stopping on the carnival victory in ocho rios and want to zipline and see the Dunn river fall. When we arrive are there operators we can book through there? The cruise offers for 140 but on other cruises we have arrived and used operators for much less. Any input on availability upon arrival and recommendation of an operator is appreciated as we leave tomorrow ;) very first non planned trip as it was a surprise so I'm getting nervous

Thank you

From my experience with Ocho Rios I would not do anything not booked through the cruise line. I had such a bad experience there over 10 years ago that I still avoid it on itineraries to this day. And I booked our excursion through the line. I will most likely never set foot in Jamaica again if I get my way. I have spent significant time in over 20 countries and it is the only one I will not willingly return to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

From my experience with Ocho Rios I would not do anything not booked through the cruise line. I had such a bad experience there over 10 years ago that I still avoid it on itineraries to this day. And I booked our excursion through the line. I will most likely never set foot in Jamaica again if I get my way. I have spent significant time in over 20 countries and it is the only one I will not willingly return to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

That's too bad. Jamaica is beautiful and amazing. We always have a blast there both on ships and land stays. Love the people!

Anyway, yes, there will be vendors selling tours when you get off the ship in OR. Be sure to set a price up front and negotiate. As far as Zip lines go, I would pre-book only to make sure it's a safe and reputable location. Do a little research and find out which one you want to go to, so that you can make sure you get the one you want at port. Dunn's river, you 'll have no problem finding a ride there.