Do I have time to do something?

briehon

We will be in port 7am-3:30pm. We are doing Capt Marvins 10-1. Is there anything near the port or a short cab ride away to see or do before or after? I would like to make the most of my time here. Seems like shopping in every port is the same so I am not really looking to shop unless it is something unique to Caymans.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be in port 7am-3:30pm. We are doing Capt Marvins 10-1. Is there anything near the port or a short cab ride away to see or do before or after? I would like to make the most of my time here. Seems like shopping in every port is the same so I am not really looking to shop unless it is something unique to Caymans.

The two times I've used Nativeway they left an hour after arrival so in your case it would be 8 am hopefully. You should check with them to see about their timing because if you can get out earlier and back earlier, it gives you a bigger time slot at the end. Still not really enough time to do much though. 7 mile Beach would be a big rush but some time to explore around the port area a bit.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm using Captain Marvins and they have already told me 10. I guess that could change. The only shopping I am interested in is Tortuga Rum Cakes. I have heard Blackbeards offers samples of different flavors. Is it walking distance from the port?

I'm using Captain Marvins and they have already told me 10. I guess that could change. The only shopping I am interested in is Tortuga Rum Cakes. I have heard Blackbeards offers samples of different flavors. Is it walking distance from the port?

Yes there are many stores that carry the rum cake within walking distance to the ship.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was suggesting to see what Nativeway would do. They offer similar tours.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk