Hilton marina or courtyard beach

KARTI1955

I am going back and forth between the two hotels. Which location would you all suggest. Flying in and cabbing to whichever one I decide upon. Which location is the best area for a little shopping and dining? I have stayed at the Courtyard before and loved it and the location is great but how is the location and area at the Hilton?

TIA

I am going back and forth between the two hotels. Which location would you all suggest. Flying in and cabbing to whichever one I decide upon. Which location is the best area for a little shopping and dining? I have stayed at the Courtyard before and loved it and the location is great but how is the location and area at the Hilton?

TIA

The Courtyard!! I'll take overlooking the Atlantic anyday over a busy, industrial street.

Which Courtyard did you stay at? I think there are two?? Cadillac and something else? I've been looking at the Cadillac one because of the beach bar area etc. Looks fun for a pre-cruise night.

There is only one Courtyard Marriott BEACH hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

Are you talking about the Cadillac in Miami?

Edited by eandj

Yes, the Courtyard Marriott Beach - not to be confused with the Towers. Although the Towers are nice too.

This is a fantastic spot right across from the beach. Walking distance to bars, food, a CVS and a bunch more.

Thanks to everyone for the info about the Hilton. I think of the day in early thing as part of the vacation and want to make sure I have the right location.