Star Flyer/Tahiti Video

budaman

I have finally been able to download our video from the Star Flyer trip this past August. I would have liked to keep it intact, but had to break it into multiple chapters. There is one section missing, which was a sentimental tribute to my wife(I think women will understand the reasoning;) so if you get to the musical credits & say,hmmmm, I don't remember the Beatles, that is where it was. The order should be: Huahine, Tahaa/Bora Bora, Diving Bora, Raiatea, Moorea, Diving Moorea and Papeete.

At present, you will need Quicktime to view. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Link: http://gallery.mac.com/csealove

Mike

Thank you so much for posting these! I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but I'll sit down tonight and view them. I'm sure seeing them will help us finalize our decision to book this cruise for next year. Thanks again!

Hi Mike...trying to watch your videos. I have Quick Time 7.5.5 open and running, but your site says that I require v 7.2 (!?), and the video doesn't run. All video options are selected in preferences.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Hi Mike...trying to watch your videos. I have Quick Time 7.5.5 open and running, but your site says that I require v 7.2 (!?), and the video doesn't run. All video options are selected in preferences.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Never mind...:o I just needed patience. I shut it all down...opened your site without starting QT first...was prompted to install a ActiveX control...and then it all worked fine.

Very nice production. Thanks.

I wish I was in Moorea right now! It was minus 23F here last night :eek: ...another four inches of snow today on top of about two feet. BRRR.

Thanks Bob....glad it worked.

Don't know if I ever thanked you for your insights that helped us with our cruise...if not, Thank You Very Much!

I still have the pics you sent me as my desktop at work.

Mike

• 2 months later...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful photographs, they were beautiful. I was especially impressed with the underwater pictures, so sharp and clear... how did you manage to do that? What type of camera?

Anyhow, pending finding a decent airfare, I'm about book the Star Flyer for the May 10th sailing. The last time I was in Tahiti was back in '93 when I was backpacking on the circle pacific route and couldn't afford to see any other island besides Moorea (where I stayed in a campground). Never thought I would be back, but found a fantastic last minute deal on the Star Flyer... which is more of my speed and taste these days. Now, if I can only lose 20 lbs in a few weeks... ha-ha.

Once again, thanks for the photos, they really did help me decide to "go for it"

BAB

Archived