Cabo whale watching questions

lowdown

We will be in Cabo 7-1 on Ruby Princess. We will be tendering so we probably won't get to the peir until 8. I was wondering if the whale watching tours you can book on the pier have rigid start times or do they leave when they have enough people to fill the boat? Most of the tours I see on line start too early or too late. I really would prefer to book off the pier and not have to book through Princess any one have any experience with this?

• 2 weeks later...
Be weary of a whale watching excursion in July. They will still take you on a tour but your chances of seeing actual whales in the summer are minimal. Whale watching is best in the winter (Jan-early March).

I think they mean they will be in port from 7am to 1pm. Ruby Princess is in Alaska in July.

Edited by CruiserBruce

We will be in Cabo 7-1 on Ruby Princess. We will be tendering so we probably won't get to the peir until 8. I was wondering if the whale watching tours you can book on the pier have rigid start times or do they leave when they have enough people to fill the boat? Most of the tours I see on line start too early or too late. I really would prefer to book off the pier and not have to book through Princess any one have any experience with this?

I have the same question, although we will be on the Crown Princess. We have an arrival time of 7 and will be tending. Are we able to book a start time at 8am

For a whale watching tour?

Thanks

I have the same question, although we will be on the Crown Princess. We have an arrival time of 7 and will be tending. Are we able to book a start time at 8am

For a whale watching tour?

Thanks

You will see several vendors selling tours of all kinds after you exit the dock. They don't have set times.