did i make a mistake?

llt

we ,are staying at the listel [one nite precurise in vancouver] thinkging about canceling,and maybe try the ,pan pacific or fairmont waterfront? just thinking that thet might be more convenien as to restuarants,and canda place?? thanks for your help..

we ,are staying at the listel [one nite precurise in vancouver] thinkging about canceling,and maybe try the ,pan pacific or fairmont waterfront? just thinking that thet might be more convenien as to restuarants,and canda place?? thanks for your help..

Listel is in a good location for shopping, restaurants and walking to Stanley Park/English Bay.

It is a short cab ride to Canada Place.

If you want to save money and your rate is less than at the waterfront hotels, which I expect it is, than you didn't make a mistake.

If money is no object than go for the Pan Pacific

Listel is a great hotel & imho the location is better than the hotels closer to the canada place pier..better restaurants nearby + Robson St & great windown shopping nearby...more of a "real vancouver" feel than pure touristy & it's still just a short taxi to the pier for the cruise.

Listel is lovely!!! And if you like Indian food, you're less than a block away from a little restaurant.

Be sure to check out their fitness center; they have a cool little jacuzzi with natural light!

Oh, and they have a restaurant attached. A bit pricey, but my traveling companions seemed to be enjoying their brunch!

For a stay of just one night (not even 24 hrs, probably), there are several advantages of being at Canada Place, in either Pan Pacific or Fairmont Waterfront. No taxis with a lot of luggage, excitement of seeing the ship(s) dock, time saved, etc. By the time you get settled, there won't be a lot of time (or energy?) to go walking around Robson St. Of course, I'm a guy who doesn't take shopping seriously anyway, so this may not pertain to you! Vancouver is such a great town, I hope you can plan to stay longer there another time.

Happy Cruising

Archived