Seawind Beach Club Montego Bay

Marie51

Has anyone been to this place? I'm trying to find any info about it.

I have and I absolutely LOVE IT!. Awesome scenery, nice atmosphere, love love love it there. Everytime I go to Mobay I visit there and relax a bit while having a nice drink at the beach.

I'd recommend it to anyone I know.

I have and I absolutely LOVE IT!. Awesome scenery, nice atmosphere, love love love it there. Everytime I go to Mobay I visit there and relax a bit while having a nice drink at the beach.

I'd recommend it to anyone I know.

Thanks but I have since found out that it is only an all-inclusive (anyway that's what I was told) so instead we are going to Dr Cave beach instead. there are 10 of us and the AI price is too high. We just want a few hours at a nice beach. Thanks

Thanks but I have since found out that it is only an all-inclusive (anyway that's what I was told) so instead we are going to Dr Cave beach instead. there are 10 of us and the AI price is too high. We just want a few hours at a nice beach. Thanks

Ok, not sure if you're talking about the same thing here....orr they offer different packages for tourists. However, its a beach resturant/bar beside an all inclusive resort. Ive been there just for drinks/lunch/party before and not an all inclusive option.

who informed you of this?

Ok, not sure if you're talking about the same thing here....orr they offer different packages for tourists. However, its a beach resturant/bar beside an all inclusive resort. Ive been there just for drinks/lunch/party before and not an all inclusive option.

who informed you of this?

We booked a private tour (10 of us) and the tour operator told us we would be taken to Seawind beach. Then a couple days later he emailed us and said it is an AI and so instead he will take us to Doctors Cave beach. I have since found out that Carnival uses Seawind for an all inclusive shore excursion and on the days when Carnival ships are there they turn it into an AI for the cruise ship passengers. We will be on RC.

Anyway we don't care. Doctors cave beach will be fine with us.

Thanks for the info. We go next week.

We booked a private tour (10 of us) and the tour operator told us we would be taken to Seawind beach. Then a couple days later he emailed us and said it is an AI and so instead he will take us to Doctors Cave beach. I have since found out that Carnival uses Seawind for an all inclusive shore excursion and on the days when Carnival ships are there they turn it into an AI for the cruise ship passengers. We will be on RC.

Anyway we don't care. Doctors cave beach will be fine with us.

Thanks for the info. We go next week.

Ohhh ok, I gotcha, I go there all the time when Im in mobay, I guess just ive never been there when a carnival ship is in town lol.

Doctors cave is great too, so you'll be fine, hope you enjoy your visit!! :). Make sure you try a patty and some jerked chicken :).

Enjoy.

Now you've gone and make me wanna go back on a cruise like now! lol. Cruseds!

Ohhh ok, I gotcha, I go there all the time when Im in mobay, I guess just ive never been there when a carnival ship is in town lol.

Doctors cave is great too, so you'll be fine, hope you enjoy your visit!! :). Make sure you try a patty and some jerked chicken :).

Enjoy.

Now you've gone and make me wanna go back on a cruise like now! lol. Cruseds!

Thanks. We'll be on our way Saturday!

• 2 years later...

Hello to all,

this summer we are at Montego Bay with Msc cruises and i ask if someone have a recent news about this beach.

It's also avaible for one day paying the entry or is it only for organized tours (I think I read that organizes Carnival cruise excursions here) or booking with overnight stay?

It's near the cruise port ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.

Hello to all,

this summer we are at Montego Bay with Msc cruises and i ask if someone have a recent news about this beach.

It's also avaible for one day paying the entry or is it only for organized tours (I think I read that organizes Carnival cruise excursions here) or booking with overnight stay?

It's near the cruise port ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.

Hey, its available for one day entry as well, provided there are no functions for that day.

Its about 3km away from the port.... right beside Secrets Resort.